We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Support the Marketing team on marketing projects and in daily marketing operation tasks
- Work closely with our international teams and coordinate agencies and external partners
- Draft, create and publish relevant, high-quality content for digital campaigns
- Keep track of a marketing project, event and editorial calendars
- Measure and monitor marketing activities across our channels
- Gather and analyze market data / feedback and report results
- Ensure the flow of content creation and delivery by implementing and monitoring our marketing activities
- Support digital promotion and real time event campaign
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to be successful
- You are currently enrolled at a German University working towards your Bachelor or Master, preferably in Marketing, Management or related fields
- You already gathered initial experience in (digital/event) marketing, content marketing, or SEO, ideally in a tech startup
- You have a good understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and you know how to successfully engage with target audiences
- You are a great team player with a creative mindset and strong organizational skills
- You are interested in building and testing new creative tools and processes to improve our marketing strategy
- You possess excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.