We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
You mission at e-bot7
- Analyze how customers configure our product and identify opportunities for improvement based on conversational UX patterns
- Drive the migration of our customers to the newest bot version and optimize their bot in the process
- Document use cases of our current customers and work closely with our product teams to ensure that those use cases are solved effectively
- Support other Customer and Sales teams with creating showcases and reusable bot components
- Maintain and extend our market research database
What you need to be successful
- Degree in or currently studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or similar technical program
- Outstanding problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex, ambiguous problems into actionable, defined plans and communicate them in a clear and simple manner
- Resourceful and a fast learner
- Fluency in English and German
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!