We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As a Customer Care Intern - Learning & Education at e-bot7, you will be responsible for providing great customer service by creating insightful resources that enable and educate our customers on our product. Therefore, you will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success and Tech teams. Plus, you will have the opportunity to shape our division and introduce new ideas. You will define and implement creative tools and solutions to increase the efficiency and scalability of product adoption.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Engage in internal projects to improve the scalability and efficiency of customer onboarding and adoption processes
- Create engaging content such as case studies, best practices, playbooks and tutorials to support customer adoption
- Analyze metrics regarding customer support and satisfaction to ensure a successful customer onboarding and product adoption
- Balance conceptual and hands-on work as you support to build-up a scalable customer care division
- Collaborate with our other teams in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product Management
What you need to be successful
- You have a 6-month availability starting Noverber or December 1st 2021
- You completed your Bachelor or Master's degree in Business or related field
- You are fluent in both German and English
- You already gained experience in customer onboarding, customer support/ service or account management, ideally in the SaaS space
- You consider your self an empathetic, open-minded and creative person with analytical and strong communication sklils
- You are a self-starter with hands-on mentality, you feel comfortable with multi-tasking in a rapidly changing environment
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.