We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As an Account Manager DACH at e-bot7, your mission will be to partner with our Key Accounts and to build strong and long-lasting relationships to maximize the customer value. Together with our Customer Care, Product and Tech teams, you will analyse the needs of our customers and develop solutions to meet the clients´ requirements. You will have the opportunity to shape our division and introduce new ideas: you will support us in continuously improving our account management processes by defining and implementing creative tools and solutions to increase the efficiency and scalability of our team.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Lead, manage, maintain and develop your own portfolio of Key Accounts in the DACH region
- Partner with our Accounts to build strong and long-lasting relationships to maximize the customer value
- Identify and collect information on customer needs as well as provide solutions to exceed our clients´ expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction and build the base for customer retention
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and renewal
- Work together with our product, tech, and sales team to create the best experience for our customers
What you need to be successful
- You have 2+ years of client-facing experience such as account management, customer success or a similar role within a B2B software start-up or SaaS company
- You have the ability to build deep and long-lasting relationships with customers and with all stakeholders involved
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- You are a natural communicator: you possess strong presentation and negotiation skills and you possess the ability to present complex topics in a structured way
- You have an affinity for technology and you work data-driven
- You have very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.