We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As Partnership Manager you will be responsible for identifying, building and managing our partnerships with a focus on mid-sized to large digital agencies, consultancies, IT service providers and technology partners in France and international markets. You will become part of a small yet highly ambitious partnerships team at e-bot7, you will support the team growth over the next months and years. Your role entails working cross-functional with other teams, such as Sales, Customer Operations, Product, and Marketing to create and foster strong partner relationships to accelerate our sales process, strengthen our brand and drive new opportunities.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Be in charge of building a partner network in France and support in at least one other international region
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Source partnership opportunities through in- and outbound activities, networking but also creative approaches to win high-quality partners for e-bot7
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies with a focus on referral and resell partnerships
- Build strong relationships with your partners and help them being successful by engaging in partner enablement and joint sales and marketing initiatives
- Be enthusiastic and entrepreneurial about strengthening the European partner network, bring in your own ideas
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with e-bot7 and support in the strategic development of our partner program
- Be goal-oriented: forecast, measure, and report the results of partnership activities
What you need to be successful
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience as a Partner Manager in the B2B SaaS landscape and/or have worked in a Sales role with a partner-focused Go-To-Market approach
- You understand the power of channel sales and love creating and delivering enablement materials
- You ideally have a track record of rapidly activating partnership programs that bring high ROI to both sides and result in quantifiable revenue
- You ideally have a strong network of partners in the French agency or consultancy world and/or some great ideas on how to tap into such networks
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a business mindset with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed
- You are a communicator: you have great communication skills and you can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, internal and external
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, always seeking to learn about new technologies
- You are fluent in French and excellent in Business English or German
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools.
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.