We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As Corporate Counsel, you will be responsible for the guidance on legal matters, with focus on legal compliance, commercial activities and business strategies. You will support a variety of legal matters, from developing internal policies, especially regarding data security and legal compliance topics to negotiating sales transactions and managing multiple deals simultaneously across various sales teams. Additionally, you will act as strategic business partner and consultant to the management and internal stakeholders on legal affairs and liaise with external counsels and cooperation partners in various countries.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Own all major legal projects across various disciplines such as commercial, employment, intellectual property, corporate law or data privacy
- Sales transactions: structure, draft and negotiate complex SaaS commercial transactions, manging multiple deals simultaneously across various sales teams in North America, Latin America, and Europe and working directly with the company's customers and channel distribution partners
- Strategy and Deal Coaching: Advise senior management and deal teams on legal, structural, product and other key issues that arise in these transactions. Partner closely with our sales team and various business stakeholders across departments to achieve the company's revenue goals and accelerate closure of sales deals
- Privacy and General Matters: Work on a wide range of topics including, data privacy and protection, and new product launches. Streamline and automate common legal work flows to help optimize and scale the Legal department and its resources. Become involved in other day-to-day legal matters of importance to the growth of our business
- Execute procedures for protecting or registering new trademarks and patents
- Train our business teams to empower them to operate with the required legal knowledge for their areas
- Support in structuring and maintaining the legal Know How while keeping abreast of legislative change
What you need to be successful
- You have a Degree in Law
- You have 5+ years of experience as a legal counsel in an international corporate legal department or as attorney in an international law firm
- In either or both cases such experience was mainly in Germany and involved a variety of corporate, commercial, transactional and competition work
- You possess a strong track record of drafting and implementing compliance processes, policies, guidelines and procedures
- You are able to develop creative, business friendly solutions to solve challenging issues in strategic deals, and to develop credibility and confidence as a trusted advisor
- You have strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- You are hands-on and eager to tackle new topics while demonstrating a quick grasp and experience in conceptual project work
- You are a team player as well as you can work with a high degree of autonomy
- You are native in German and fluent in Business English
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.