We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As a Business Development Representative DACH at e-bot7, your mission will be to identify, create, and develop new business opportunities for our Account Executives DACH. Your will be developing and managing a healthy pipeline of qualified leads. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work in a very diverse, young and motivated team of BDRs across all our regions. As a BDR you can shape our division and introduce new ideas.
Your mission at e-bot7
Drive targeted and outbound prospecting activities into a set of named-accounts across all industries
Identify, create, and develop new business opportunities for Account Executives
Attend various events and conferences to acquire qualified leads
Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide accurate and timely report
This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter
What you need to be successful
1-2 years experience in business development, sales or similar field
Excellent command of MS Office and CRM softwares
Excellent communication and analytical skills
Be a critical thinker and problem solver
Be a natural networker, confident and friendly
Work independently, be able to prioritize and take initiative
- Excellent in German and English
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Ina from our HR Team if you have any further questions.