We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
We are searching for a Data Engineer to join our newly created Analytics team. Your mission is to create a data platform that enables both our customers and us internally to explore insights and base our decisions on high quality data.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Design and build data transformations efficiently and reliably for different purposes (e.g. reporting, growth analysis, multi-dimensional analysis)
- Design and implement reliable, scalable, robust and extensible data warehouses that enable long term use
- Understand the business logic and translate this to a database infrastructure which can be queried efficiently
- Understand performance bottlenecks and mitigate these
- Take ownership of the quality of data being processed
What you need to be successful
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar qualification
- Solid software engineering skills and understanding of best practices
- Experience with Python, Docker and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with data modeling, ETLs, data warehousing and SQL
- Experience with structuring data, building reports and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Experience in data privacy and security related projects
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!