We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As our Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be directly responsible for an outstanding customer experience of our product. You will know our users best and jointly with our cross-functional product teams solve the challenge of a meaningful human+AI experience.
Your mission at e-bot7
- You are the voice of our users in the development process: You conduct user tests, customer interviews, quantitative analytics or any other method of your choice to become our user expert. You work closely with our product teams to ensure that we keep solving their most relevant issues with the best possible solutions.
- You are the owner of our design system: You drive the development of our design system forward to ensure that our developers can efficiently work on a consistent redesign of our software.
- You create the experiences our users love: You drive the creation and launch of new features and refinements by creating outstanding wireframes, flows, prototypes, detailed mockups and graphic assets.
- You are the owner of our design process: You make sure that we have the best design process and tools in place, so that you and the product teams can excel at these tasks with minimal friction.
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
What you need to be successful
- Experience designing complex web-based experiences. SaaS experience is a plus
- Deep knowledge of design tools and methodologies. Experience with design systems is a plus
- Being empathetic and put yourself in the role of different target users. You can articulate their needs to the point
- A very good technical understanding. CSS, HTML or other technical experience is a plus
- Being passionate about design and curious, care deeply about user centricity
- You like to stay up-to-date with industry trends, techniques and technologies
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Free digital meal vouchers to buy your lunch or dinner, also in home office
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!