We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We believe that anything is possible. We like new ideas, open-mindedness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
About the opportunity
As Account Executive UK, you will join a success oriented sales team and make a major impact on e-bot7´s growth. You will lead the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close, and work closely with our Business Development, Customer Operations and Sales Engineering Team to deliver the best solutions to our fast-growing customer base.
Your mission at e-bot7
- Manage the entire sales process from first meetings through close
- Strategically think of new ways to acquire customers and always try to optimize the process
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in relevant systems and provide accurate and timely report
- Report business intelligence and market trends to Sales Leadership to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide solutions
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level executives to address business needs
- Attend Industry specific tradeshows and conferences to support marketing programs
What you need to be successful
- You have 1-3 years of experience in Sales and / or Business Development
- You are familiar with the SaaS business models and Software Sales Cycle
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- You are able to define solutions with clear value propositions providing tangible ROI to a client’s business
- You succeed in building and maintaining deep relationships with customers
- You are a success oriented multitasker with high motivation
- You have excellent English skills
More reasons to join us
- As a part of the fastest-growing AI startups in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes, high autonomy and flat hierarchies
- A cozy office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz, with table tennis, dart board, chill room
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Get fit! We offer a free gym membership with Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga courses with our colleague and yoga instructor Liv
- Have fun with the team: we organize regular virtual company events such as weekly quizzes, happy hours and cooking sessions
- We care about your mental health: we provide you with nilo.health, a mental well-being platform that allows 1 on 1 counseling sessions, nilo.meditations and additional tools
- Bi-weekly Learning & Development workshops to develop your soft skills
- Free German language courses
- Corporate benefits: a wide range of discounts on many brands, such as Apple, Sennheiser, Nike, etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office. We provide you with the hardware you need to work comfortably from home
- 28 vacation days per year, plus 13 additional Bavarian public holidays
- Visa and relocation support for international candidates
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we’ll look forward to receiving your application!
Do not hesitate to contact Chiara from our HR Team if you have any further questions.