We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Lead a software engineering team and deliver on the team roadmap
- Increase the velocity in a sustainable way
- Set up a career plan for team members
- Turn a team into A players through hiring and coaching
- Ensure that team members are aligned on technologies, feel well supported and coached
- Build a highly efficient team and deliver on the high speed and quality
- Experience in managing and influencing engineering teams
- Ability to hire A-players
- Deeply familiar with agile principles
- Can coach and mentor team members
- Comfortable in highly dynamic environments with changing requirements and priorities
- Can take ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in full-stack software development and system design
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (30+ nationalities)
- Weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Free gym membership with Urban Sports Club, including virtual classes
- Free German language courses
- Regular virtual company events such as Learning & Development workshops, weekly quizzes, cooking sessions
- Flexibility to work from the office or your home office
- A cosy start-up atmosphere with a chill room, table tennis, dart board