EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As a Senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing the strategic HR initiatives which are linked and aligned with the business imperatives;
- Provide leadership guidance and mentoring;
- Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change;
- Build organizational capability through ownership of talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management, employee development, succession planning and retention;
- Foster a culture of manager ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
- Experience working as an HR Business Partner or generalist experience, it’s a senior position, so it’s important to have +5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of an a specialist area is a plus (Compensation, Talent Management, Diversity or People analytics)
- Experience working with Commercial and International clients
- English proficiency: Advanced (very sharp, you will use on your daily basis)
- Spanish is a plus
- Developed consultative and coaching skill
- Applying creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
- Used to handle appropriate analytical tools enabling leaders to provide input on strategic decisions
- A smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative person.
- You must be hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.