EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are looking for a Analytics Engineer to be part of our Business Operations team, focused on cross border payments. By joining EBANX, you will be responsible for analyzing big data sets and advocating for a culture informed and oriented by data.
The Business Operations team works together with Commercial, Fraud Prevention, Product and Account Management teams in order to deliver the best solution for our merchants and clients.
On you day to day activities you will find many opportunities to be involved with multiple business areas and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX. The ideal professional will influence different areas to make decisions based on data and will be able to abstract general business questions into robust analyses. From enterprise clients to SMB, you will help them to achieve success in Latin America. With your analyses, not only merchants but also more than 70 millions end users will continue having access to international products and services in flawlessly way.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Develop and maintain data pipelines ensuring data quality and consistency;
- Create and maintain our Single Source of Truth to serve all the company;
- Continuously evaluate and improve the performance and reliability of our pipeline;
- Work closely with the Data Engineer, Data Analytics, Data Science and Business teams to identify and integrate new data sources into the pipeline;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their data requirements and design data solutions to meet those needs.
- Implement and maintain data quality checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data;
- Develop and maintain data documentation, including data dictionaries to ensure that everyone can understand the purpose of each field and table;
- Propose Self Service BI solutions and train business users to use our solutions;
- Be an influencer of a data driven culture;
- Adapt fast when priorities or situations change;
- Work with autonomy, but always having the team support;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in data engineering and analytics;
Main requirements for this position:
- Experience with data pipeline tools such as Airflow, Luigi, or others;
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Experience with data warehousing tools such as Redshift, BigQuery or SQL Server;
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data modeling and ETL processes;
- Proficiency in SQL and one or more programming languages (Python, Java, etc.);
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Previous experience in a startup environment;
- Desire to see the big picture;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on LinkedIn and check out our Instagram to learn more about the #ebanxlife.