EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and disciplined Business Development to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Identify new opportunities, develop new business and close deals;
- On-site selling and also managing opportunities around the globe, remotely;
- Market development focused on the segment of digital goods, E-commercial, marketplace, the sky is the limit;
- Report your sales progressions on Salesforce;
- Make assertive forecasts for on going negotiations;
- Become an expert in the international payments market.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Relevant experience Sales with a successful track record, preferably within a high growth company;
- Experience selling B2B services: SaaS, ERP, digital services and/or payment solutions;
- Knowledge of driving complex sales processes;
- Pipeline and CRM competence: knows how to manage a pipeline over time and forecast sales;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and have a resilient mindset to thrive within a competitive environment;
- Self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- Fluent English is mandatory.
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.