EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
- Support the decision-making using data;
- Work closely with business areas and stakeholders;
- Be an influencer of a data-driven culture;
- Create and validate the hypothesis;
- Perform exploratory analysis to find answers;
- Communicate all the findings in data in order to improve the payments performance (success rate, acceptance rate, best practices);
- Adapt fast when priorities or situations change;
- Work with autonomy, but always having the team support;
- Focused on the merchant centric reporting;
- Maintain all dashboards and ad-hoc business queries;
- Sharing the data with the FP&A team and others areas for immediate action in non-standard cases.
- Ability to abstract business questions and turn them into technical specs;
- Communication (it would be great English advanced);
- Team player, but also have autonomy;
- Attentive to details.
- Knowledge in Databases for executing SQL queries;
- Track record using analytical skills and problem solving skills to influence teams;
- Self-taught profile, with a positive and curious attitude, attentive to details, excellent sense of organization.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on LinkedIn and check out our Instagram to learn more about the #ebanxlife.