EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are searching for a Key Account Manager with a lot of will to help our international merchants; offering them the best experience while working with EBANX. It is important to have experience with large customers portfolios, providing strategic solutions and also be flexible, to have an entrepreneurial spirit, to be engaged, autonomous and able to learn fast.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Monitor, measure and propose strategies to continually improve merchant performance, payment method optimization, market penetration and brand advancement.
- Identify and sell new products and market expansion opportunities within each merchant relationship.
- Maximize volume and revenue in accounts by cross and up-selling;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with the client leading them to an amazing experience;
- Respond to client’s demands and correctly address to the other areas;
- Diligently report on sales pipeline progression within Salesforce.com.
- Close collaboration and partnership with a diverse cross functional team (e.g. product,
marketing, customer success, risk, legal and finance) to maximize merchant satisfaction and brand affection.
- Provide feedback to leadership on ways to optimize the sales cycle, enhance sales channels and improve corporate brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our competitive landscape and business strategy.
- At all times you will be a positive representative of the company and its brand and will conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Fluent English (we will test it);
- Knowledge of payments;
- Experience as account manager or business development of 5+ years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or related;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- A self-starter who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast paced setting.
- Tenacious and resilient with a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management discipline.
What else would we like to see?
- Fluent level of Spanish and Mandarin;
- International experience;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!