EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Work in collaboration with Sales teams to help to conduct business requirements to fit Merchant needs
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet Merchant needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Persuading Merchants that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Work with key internal stakeholders, including Product, Legal, Risk & Compliance and Development teams to address specific Merchant business requirements or new product features
- Solving Merchant problems
- Handle post-live communication and follow-ups with Enterprise Merchants
- Act as main technical point of contact for all implementation-related activities throughout the integration lifecycle
- Facilitate setting up Merchant accounts, provide technical support and guide Merchants through testing and pre-launch activities
- Relevant experience in integrations and deep understanding of APIs;
- Broad understanding of technical concepts and payment processing;
- Excellent communication skills to translate API / technical terms to business/corporate stakeholders;
- Ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt to communication styles with all levels of audiences including managers, and technical/IT staff;
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot Merchant integration issues;
- Effective time management skills to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Ability to function independently and in team environment;
- Fluent English
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Strong presentation skills (Presenting to internal and external Business units);
- Past experience with software development.
- Experience in the payments industry
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!