EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to be part of our Finance Data team, focused on cross-border and local payments. By joining EBANX, you will be responsible for analyzing big data sets and advocating for a culture informed and oriented by data.
The Business Operations team works together with FP&A, Accounting, Fraud Prevention, and Controlling teams in order to deliver the best solution for our merchants and clients.
On your day-to-day activities, you will find many opportunities to be involved with multiple business areas and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX. The ideal professional will influence different areas to make decisions based on data and will be able to abstract general business questions into robust analyses. From enterprise clients to SMB, you will help them to achieve success in Latin America. With your analyses, not only merchants but also more than 70 million end-users will continue having access to international products and services in a flawless way.
You will also be responsible for:
- Help the company to define its KPIs and the best way to keep them on track
- Support the decision-making using data
- Work closely with business areas and stakeholders
- Be an influencer of a data-driven culture
- Create and validate the hypothesis
- Perform exploratory analysis to find answers
- Communicate all the findings in data in order to improve the payments performance (success rate, acceptance rate, best practices)
- Adapt fast when priorities or situations change
- Work with autonomy, but always having the team support
- Focused on the merchant centric reporting
- Maintain all dashboards and ad-hoc business queries
- Sharing the data with the FP&A team and others areas for immediate action in non-standard cases.
Main requirements for this position:
- Ability to abstract business questions and turn them into technical specs
- Communication (it would be great english advanced)
- Team player, but also have autonomy
- Attentive to details
What else would we like to see?
- Most of the time with the Financial team
- Frequent interactions with Product, Commercial, Fraud Prevention, and Data Science teams
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!