EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Sony, Spotify and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Full Business Operation Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growing Corporate Initiatives Team.
The ebanker will work with the Business Operations Team focused on Strategic Merchants and Partners, you will find many opportunities to engage with different business areas (technology teams, fraud prevention, commercial and merchant services) and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX.
- Monitor all pillars of approval rates considering the characteristics of acquirers, issuers, BINs, products and divisions like recurrent and card on file payments, card verification, installments and pre authorization;
- Constant evaluate our merchants' checkouts, focusing on identifying UX opportunities for improvements that can increase approval rates;
- Daily analysis of alerts focusing on immediate action in case of reduction of approval rate;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like fraud prevention, data, commercial, and engineering to guarantee and deliver the best approval rates for our merchants;
- Contribute to creating and tracking action plans and timelines regarding improvements of approval rates.
Main requirements for this position:
- Previous experience in the payments industry, e-commerce or similar;
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written;
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and data-driven environment;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills;
- Organization skills;
- Excellent proficiency in English and Portuguese.
What else would we like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Proficiency in writing queries in SQL;
- Experience with data visualization and analytical tools (Tableau & Kibana).
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.