EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
- Construct the pricing for merchants;
- Build profitability view of negotiations of new and existent merchants;
- Analyse Pricing Data;
- Translate complex data into actionable recommendations;
- Find opportunities of revenue increase and cost reductions;
- Support cross functional teams;
- Monitor industry trends.
- Advanced English;
- Advanced Office knowledge;
- Financial products experience;
- FP&A / Pricing experience;
- Knowledge in finance;
- Be proactive and curious;
- Be extremely organized and detailed oriented;
- Good communication;
- Notions of Treasury.
- Data-driven mindset;
- Experience with CRM;
- Intermediary Spanish;
- Experience with database and SQL.
- Experience on Valuation of new products and features;
- Payments market experience.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!