EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As a Head of Market Intelligence (SR Manager) you will:
- Own the information source regarding market, current and potential clients, competition & consumer behaviour
- Work with internal stakeholders to define the research needs, determine the appropriate research methodology, conduct primary research, and ensure analysis and communication of research findings.
- Understand our market segments, anticipate problems and trends and discover players
- Inform and influence business and product strategy decisions with raw data and actionable insights for areas such as: Strategic Planning, Commercial, Product, M&A, etc.
- Creation of mid to long term industry forecasts (TAM) for several regions, compile industry trends and align with our solutions.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Background and/or Education in Engineering, Statistics, Business, Economics or Marketing
- Strong analytical ability
- Data analysis ability with tools such as: Excel, R, SQL, Python, etc.
What would we love to see - for bonus points:
- Knowledge/Experience in the financial/payments industry (desirable)
- Previous experience in Market Intelligence/Business Intelligence areas
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and flexible dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!