EBANX is a global fintech company, incorporated in 2012 in Brazil, with the mission of connecting global online businesses to Latin American consumers and businesses, We partner with hundreds of globally well-known online brands, including some of the largest household brands from e-commerce, travel & hospitality, gaming, digital goods and services industries.
As we grow, our merchant portfolio has also expanded significantly and our services have gone beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions not only for cross border businesses but also local businesses in Latin American and offer different consumer products and services to Latin local consumers.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team? Changing the world through digital experiences is what EBANX is all about.
We are looking for a Product Solution Manager who will work directly with merchants and cross functional teams within EBANX to improve the overall merchant's product experience with EBANX. This role is designed to deliver business solutions to our merchants in APAC and help Product B2B teams in HQ, Brazil, to build high tech solutions for our Cross Border merchants in China.
It will be no small feat to be the voice of the Chinese and APAC merchants and effectively help EBANX product team in HQ to stay ahead of the market with best-in-class solutions.
Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX’s clients, from our merchants to their end-users, through the strategic management of our products and the execution of projects, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Solution Manager you will play a pivotal role in the organization, not only being the ears and eyes in the region for the product team in HQ, but also translating the merchant’s business challenges into new solutions and delivering the solutions on time as our merchants request.
Reporting directly to the head of APAC and doting to the head of the product team in Brazil, you will also play a very important role as a product specialist within the APAC commercial team in China to help the sales team with EBANX products knowledge.
You will work collaboratively in a cross-functional & Agile-oriented team with colleagues in Product Team of HQ, and colleagues in other cross-functionally teams (eg Sales, Technology, Marketing, Accountant, Fraud Prevention) to evolve existing products and deliver new ones, with the latest user experience best practices.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Driven to get things done;
- Robustly B2C product experienced (5+ years) as Product or solution Manager;
- Deeply understand online B2C product especially Retail, marketplace, and live streaming business;
- Understand the problems the merchants are facing and come up with solutions to solve the issues by working closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other analysts from inception to ship;
- Define key metrics in order to measure the success of our products and of our company, including financial results;
- Be aware of what happen in our operation in daily basis;
- Liaising directly with product users (internally and externally) and with internal stakeholders to determine product needs for a given area or component of the product;
- Act as a primary point of contact and domain expert for EBANX products, provide necessary training to commercial teams and support sales team if needed;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to build world-class products.
- Technology background (education or work), being experience in engineering, business, computer science or related;
- Previous experience with payments or e-commerce;
- Be smart, creative and persistent;
- Understand technology in order to devise backend solutions as a product;
- High experience with product management;
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference;
- High levels of empathy with our product users and able to understand their product needs;
- Can work effectively with technical team;
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership;
- Accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Strong experience in the whole Product Development Cycle;
- Great communication skills (speaking and writing) in Chinese and English (Portuguese will be differential);
- A quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done.
What else would we like to see?
- Familiar with finance (deal with number, do a business case, others);
- Organization – strong sense of process and project reports.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.