EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to connect global and regional companies to consumers in Latin America. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
As a Public Relation Analyst SR, you will help tell EBANX stories to external audiences, through the press in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina and several other countries in Latin America, in addition to the press with a global reach, which is very concentrated in the United States and Europe.
You will also support the EBANX PR team’s relationship with internal stakeholders, helping to align PR guidelines (which will be discussed in the press) with the strategies of the other teams in the company.
What will you do?:
- Media relations on a global scale: build and maintain relationships with key vehicles and journalists to cover EBANX in Brazil, Latin America and globally, both in business and technology vehicles, as well as in specialized e-commerce and payments vehicles;
- Corporate communication: internal alignment of communication strategies, with internal communication teams, social networks, communication with customers (companies and final consumers), branding, among others, and the PR team, leading to PR actions;
- Monitor and report results: EBANX moves based on data and its analysis. You’ll help build super-complete press impact reports using monitoring and analysis tools;
- Crisis communication: the vacancy also provides for short-term reactive communications, supported by internal stakeholder alignments and action planning.
Among their day-to-day activities are:
- Monitor the presence of the EBANX brand in the press - Brazil, Latam and global;
- Suggestions for the agenda to be worked on in the press - Brazil, Latam and global;
- Support in the management of PR agencies and press relations - Brazil, Latam and global;
- Maintain a routine of communication with EBANX teams in search of the best stories to be told in the press - Brazil, Latam and global;
- Press office, answering requests from journalists and supporting information and executives from EBANx - Brazil, Latam and global.
Main requirements for this position:
- Proven experience with press relations;
- Very good written and verbal communication in Portuguese and English;
- Knowledge about the Brazilian press (how big vehicles work, how to make contact with journalists);
- Knowledge about communication and press planning;
- Interpersonal skills that allow a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
What else would we like to see?
- Knowledge of financial market, payments, startup scenario;
- Good written and verbal communication in Spanish;
- Experience with monitoring and press relations tools (such as Meltwater, MuckRack, etc.).
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- EBANX Flexible: monthly Day Off from February to November, birthday Day Off and Rest up Month - one month of paid leave every three years of work anniversary.
- EBANX Family: Daycare assistance, extended leave for caregivers and support program for children and pregnant women;
- EBANX Health: Health and Dental Insurance, with subsidy for dependents, and medicine subsidy for ebankers;
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance 100% paid by EBANX
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!