EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is possible to give access without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry or age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking someone to lead main projects from the commercial team by understanding project goals/outcomes coming from merchants, turning them into action plans, and ensure implementation. Gather common needs and requirements and address them across the organization from a design, launch, operation, and maintenance standpoint. Document all projects, take into account dependencies and connections between them, and foster development as a whole for the entire portfolio.
As a Project Manager Strategic Accounts (Analyst SR) you will be responsible for:
- Promote a growth, innovative and collaborative environment within the team
- Gain a deep understanding of our merchant and business needs and work on "non-shelf" opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Interact with the Key Account Managers, Technical Account Managers, Sales Engineering, Finance, etc to Lead merchant projects (business expansion, operational improvements, new payment methods…)
- Build and maintain a complete implementation plan, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive it through to completion.
- Run project cadence by sequencing activity, estimating timeline, and develop, maintain and meet deadlines through waterfall or agile methods.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Document all projects and ensure it is clear and well understood. Share initiative and outcome with appropriate teams to promote lessons learned, best practices, scalability, and leverage
Main requirements for this position:
- Excellent project management skills
- Great communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Efficiency: Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different cross-functional teams and deliver the outcome to the merchants in a timely manner
- Result-driven: Keep the pace of all teams involved to get the project delivered on time and with high quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and also influence key partners for the program and work effectively with different functional groups
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution.
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure;
- Ebanker way (#TJ, open mind, trustable, diversity, doer, results-oriented)
What else would we like to see?
- Advanced level of Spanish;
- International experience.
- Proven records of project management in a fast-paced and multicultural environment, project certifications like CSM, PMP, PRINCE, etc. It does not have previous experience with e-commerce, ability to learn quickly the technical solution architecture and its components.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.