EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Business Operations Analyst based on México to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
As a Business Operations Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Constant monitoring of all pillars of approval rates with a focus on acquirers and issuers
- Proactive performance with fraud prevention, Commercial Partners and Engineering teams in order to apply proactive plans to improve approval
- Identify approval opportunities at the acquirer level and propose an action plan to improve conversion: analysis of authorization messages, recurrence flag, performance between issuers, products and brands schemes.
- Conduct A / B Test with acquirers LATAM, focusing on improving approval and evaluating Trusted MID scenarios.
- Responsible to follow trends and changes in local regulation that may impact on Approval Rate - Association from each region
- Identify opportunities to improve approval rates and propose action plan
- Partnering closely with internal teams such as fraud prevention, finance etc
- Relevant work experience, preferably in Mexico payment ecosystem background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Economics, Technology or a related field
- Outstanding data driven mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organization and proactive mind.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in a startup environment or financial institution
- Storytelling skills
- Desire to see the big picture
- Portuguese is a differential
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.