SPP (Strategic Payments Partnerships) Specialist - South Cone (Chile & Paraguay)
EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments for global enterprises such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond cross-border payments. Today we offer solutions in local processing (local acceptance) for Latin American companies and different products and services for our final consumers (wallets and digital accounts). We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Strategic Payment Partnerships Specialist to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. In this role you’ll have an end-to-end management and partner relationship responsibility for the local portfolio of payment partners to ensure that their commercial and operational performance falls within contractual agreement and delivers mutually beneficial results and opportunities.
You must thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with high pressure for results. Ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges, and ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and work cross-functionally. Entrepreneurial spirit and self-driven mentality are must-have to succeed in this role.
In this position, you will be reporting to the SPP (Strategic Payments Partnerships) Manager for the South Cone (Chile and Paraguay).
As a SPP Specialist/Mgr you will:
Support/manage all aspects of the commercial relationships with third party partners. These partners mainly consist of next generation payment providers, retail banks, acquirers, issuers, payment gateways and alternative payment product providers.
Ensure that EBANX is considered as a key partner in the development and implementation of new payment initiatives through lasting and beneficial relationships with payments partners and other industry participants. Contribute for EBANX to be a well known brand and player in the local payments ecosystem.
Support RFP (Request For Proposals) deals.
Work and liaise with internal teams of Operations, Treasury, Product, Fraud Prevention, Legal, and Commercial, Marketing.
Maximize partner performance commitment and engagement to deliver high-quality priorities in a timely schedule through business reviews through a cadence of regular syncs with partners to validate KPI’s and grow partnership, showing country metrics and opportunity for growth.
Report out on a regular cadence to key internal and external stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style.
Build a professional network in the region.
Main requirements for this position:
- Fluent English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
- Relevant experience in the payments and financial ecosystem with a successful track record, preferably within a high growth company;
- Experience working in project groups in the financial/IT sector
- E-Commerce Expertise: knowledge of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a merchant to be successful across regions;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- Be based in Chile. Travel across the designated geographic region as needed
- Self motivated and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and have a resilient mindset to thrive
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively about complex issues leading to thoughtful recommendations driven by data and analysis,
- Get things done, executor and ability to manage projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to represent EBANX effectively in interfacing with C-Level executives
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Lots of flexibility and autonomy;
- Competitive compensation package, with a program of goals and results (variable compensation).
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- Health and dental insurance
- EBANX Education & Skills: budget for courses and workshops.
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.
Visit ebanx.com for more information about EBANX.