EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on multiple international sites such as Uber, Airbnb, Shopee, and Spotify. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer local processing solutions for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is possible to give access without distinction of race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry or age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
- Liaising directly with product users (internally and externally) and with internal stakeholders to determine product needs for a given area or component of the product;
- Developing strong relationships with your stakeholders ensuring regular communication;
- Acting as a primary point of contact and domain expert for your product area;
- Leverage data, to deeply understand our products, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product roadmap, according to our business goals;
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to build world-class products;
- Support for marketing and business development refining our value proposition.
- Previous working experience with online payments or e-commerce;
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference;
- High levels of empathy with our product users and able to understand their product needs;
- Analytics, problem-solving, prioritization, and customer experience skills;
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership;
- Great sense of business needs;
- Ability to function independently and in team environment;
- High level of English.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager;
- Project Management experience;
- Technical background is a great plus;
- Knowledge of payments ecosystem in Brazil.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.