Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want.
EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a professional Mid Level Product Analyst to work with our Product Team. Our mission is to create differential and ensure the best experience for EBANX's clients. You’ll work to refine and deliver the Product backlog for Dashboard product, making sure that the user always comes first in every decision we make
Besides conquering the world, the Mid Product Analyst will play an import role supported by the Product Leader to develop solutions aligned with our purpose.
In your day by day, you will work collaboratively in a cross-functional & Agile-oriented team with colleagues in the Product Team and cross-functionally with colleagues in other areas of the business (e.g.: Technology, Sales, Marketing, Accountant) to evolve our solution and deliver incremental improvements.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Contribute to the prioritisation and roadmap process, assessing merchant needs and business potential, legal and regulatory needs, market and technical effort, impacts and side effects;
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products;
- Leverage data, to deeply understand our products, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to build world class products;
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer needs;
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize product backlog, according to our business goals.
- Experienced as Product Manager/Product Owner in which you have shipped products successfully – from ideation to launch will be consider a differential;
- Be creative, proactive and perseverant;
- Passionate about being part of something special, and for building and delivering great products that deliver value to our customers and make a difference;
- Drive for results and time management;
- Practices attentive and active listening;
- Great communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- A quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.