EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Product Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Engage daily and work closely with developers, designers, performance analysts, business analysts and others product manager;
- Work on multiple projects, from concept to launch;
- Write and update documentation such as user stories, keeping the product backlog updated and prioritized;
- Keep track of new features, issues and product decisions;
- Take a data-driven approach from backlog prioritization to measuring deliveries impact, according to business goals and user needs;
- Leverage data to deeply understand our products and users, define product requirements and set metrics that measure the success of product objectives;
- Develop strong relationships with your stakeholders, ensuring regular communication;
- Collaborate closely with other cross-functional product teams to build world-class products.
Main requirements for this position:
- You have few years working on the development of digital products and projects;
- You have a high level of empathy with end-users;
- You have proven experience in gathering requirements and communicating them clearly;
- You can work effectively with a technical team;
- You are a highly self-motivated, resilient and results-driven individual.
What else would we like to see? (not required)
- Knowledge of at least one Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of Open Banking;
- Previous working experience as a Product Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager;
- Technical background.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.