Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want.
EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a Analytics Team Leader to be part of our Business Operations team, focused on cross border payments. By joining EBANX, you will be responsible for analyzing big data sets and advocating for a culture informed and oriented by data.
The Business Operations team works together with Commercial, Fraud Prevention, Product and Account Management teams in order to deliver the best solution for our merchants and clients.
On you day to day activities you will find many opportunities to be involved with multiple business areas and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX. The ideal professional will influence different areas to make decisions based on data and will be able to abstract general business questions into robust analyses. From enterprise clients to SMB, you will help them to achieve success in Latin America. With your analyses, not only merchants but also more than 70 millions end users will continue having access to international products and services in flawlessly way.
On your routines you will find many opportunities to:
- Help your direct reports to develop their hard and soft skills;
- Align and manage expectations with other business areas;
- Conduct constant feedback and mentoring sessions with the team members;
- Help to elaborate individual development plans;
- Be the point of contact for technical inquiries;
- Foster the merchant-centric mindset;
- Make sure we are on the right way to democratize data at EBANX;
- Promote best practices in the analytics initiatives (data modelling, data visualization, SQL, and correlated skills/techniques)
You will be successful in this position if:
- The team under your leadership succeeds;
- Your team promotes autonomy for the business areas to get quick insights, based on data products;
- Prioritization is properly handled based on a merchant-centric mindset and business impact;
- You engage with all stakeholders to ensure that the analytics capabilities developed are properly used;
- People under your leadership embrace the team vision and promotes changes within the organization;
- You manage the delivery of dashboards and data visualizations that may cause high impact;
- You create opportunities for all the team member to grow at EBANX
We are looking for some skills that we use on a daily basis (you don't need to be high skilled in all of them):
- SQL (CTE, window functions, subqueries, best practices);
- Python (automate some jobs and data manipulation);
- Airflow (orchestrate our data sources pipeline);
- Tableau (dashboard design, data storytelling, high impact data viz);
- Ability to communicate in English;
- People-oriented (you should dedicate a lot of time to develop people under your leadership)
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.