EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally.
EBANX is expanding the operation in China and to support the local team with the best experience of an ebanker, we need to have a People Business Partner Manager in our team. This person will actively integrate the business strategy with people management practices. This includes co-design and implementation of HR practices that align with the business while contributing to the organizations values, mission, and planning, providing at the same time a localized and tailor made solution, taking into account the necessities of the APAC region.
This position will be based in Shanghai and will report to the HR Business Partner Manager based in the headquarters in Brazil.
Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
What is indispensable for the job?
- Has a track record in the Human Resources area, working with different sectors as Recruitment, Compensation, Training and Development.
- Understands the main HR processes and activities both in general and in the cultural context of the region where it is operating in to provide the business with advice and to implement excellent HR services.
- Has knowledge about the employee legislation in China.
- Identifies which people's challenges need to be tackled to do this successfully and take action on validating that and creating solutions with the areas of expertise - CoEs
- Is able to use HR dashboards and reporting, analyze this data and based on this data give advice.
- Have a strong contextual understanding of the business as well as the local and cultural issues relevant to the territories you cover.
- Has skills of project management and influence to ensure that the projects for the region will be prioritized
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Build and execute plans to support hiring, onboarding, training, retention and other human resource matters for the region.
- Hire and onboard employees for the region.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individuals
- Provides HR guidance.
- Work closely with CoEs to support programs development and create solutions aligned with business areas.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance with support of the HRBP (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Build together with the HRBP the organizational capability through ownership of talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management, employee development, succession planning and retention;
- Foster a culture of ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.