EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are searching for a Key Account Manager with a lot of will to help our international merchants; offering them the best experience while working with EBANX. It is important to have experience with large customers portfolios, providing strategic solutions and also be flexible, to have an entrepreneurial spirit, to be engaged, autonomous and able to learn fast.
Knowledge of the payments industry is a differential.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Monitor, measure and propose strategies to continually improve merchant performance, payment method optimisation, market penetration and brand advancement.
- Identify and sell new products and market expansion opportunities within each merchant relationship.
- Maximize volume and revenue in accounts by cross and up-selling;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with the client leading them to an amazing experience;
- Respond to client’s demands and correctly address to the other areas;
- Diligently report on sales pipeline progression within Salesforce.com.
- Close collaboration and partnership with a diverse cross functional team (e.g. product,
marketing, customer success, risk, legal and finance) to maximize merchant satisfaction and brand affection.
- Provide feedback to leadership on ways to optimize the sales cycle, enhance sales channels and improve corporate brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our competitive landscape and business strategy.
- At all times you will be a positive representative of the company and its brand and will conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Fluent English (we will test it);
- Experience as account manager or business development of 5+ years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or related;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- A self-starter who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial and fast paced setting.
- Tenacious and resilient with a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent planning, organisation, prioritisation and time management discipline.
What else would we like to see?
- Fluent level of Spanish;
- International experience;
- Knowledge of payments.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.