EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Business Operations Latam Digital Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
As a Business Operations Latam Digital Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Ability to effectively analyze complex data (payments industry) to determine meanings insights and recommendations for clients.
- Produce insights and analyses to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues and provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment.
- Daily analysis of monitoring alerts, focusing on immediate action
- Proactive performance with commercial teams, engineering and fraud prevention.
- Constant evaluation of merchants' checkouts, focusing on identifying UX improvements that result in increased conversion rates
- Analyze the impact of business rules on merchants results with a focus on implementing improvements
- Monitoring of approval/conversion rates on a daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- Producing Insights based on past performance
- Improve future performance by coming up with strategies
- Ensure all merchant KPIs met through these strategies
Main requirements for this position:
- 2+ years in alternative payments methods or digital wallets (with relevant industry experience in financial services/payments), or retail e-commerce/banking/cards/payments.
- Experience in several key issuer business areas, such as cash conversion, UX/UI Design and CX.
- Understanding of the payments ecosystem (cards/cash) including eCommerce payments.
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills.
- Technology-driven mindset, digitally curious, up-to-date with digital and technological disruption, trends, etc.
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.