EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer solutions in local processing and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally.
We are searching for an Operations and Controls SR Analyst with a lot of will to help our international merchants, offering them the best experience while working with EBANX.
As an EBANX Operations and Controls SR Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for lead projects related to Strategic Merchants EBANX to ensure the targets established in agreements.
- Leading or following up projects to close short-term gaps to improve the performance of the business and optimize the financial results of the business, acting with Commercial areas
- Assisting the Senior Manager with the strategic Projects related to business operations;
- Responsible for leading the optimization projects in Business Operations;
- Identify and perform POC with market platforms that can assist EBANX in business monitoring initiatives.
What is essential for the job?
- Experience in Payments Market, E-commerce or Similars
- Outstanding data driven mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Organization and proactive mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or related;
- Analytical Skills and attention to details;
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management discipline;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Excellent proficiency in English
What else would we like to see?
- Spanish will be considered a differential
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English, and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC);
- Semi-flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance, and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics stores, and more!