As a Senior Manager in the Product Team at EBANX Brazil, you will be responsible for one of the verticals we’re working on. This team is responsible for the Customer Facing applications that EBANX Brazil evolves to foster Digital Payments and Banking in an ever-changing regulatory environment and competition.
What you will do:
- You will be accountable for promoting a Product culture that has speed and growth as core values and leads product development with influence and cooperation with other teams;
- This unit has early technical leaders to be fostered and processes to implement. Attracting and hiring new product talent, promoting their continued development is key to success;
- Practice honest, direct, efficient feedback that makes product managers high performers, regardless of their experience but comprehensive to resources available;
- Act as the spokesperson for EBANX with our international customers and partners;
Sponsor the development and evolution of internal tools and practices to achieve all above.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Passion for product, you go to sleep and wake up thinking about how to make that part of the process better and how that team member could overcome its challenges;
- Proven experience of at least 5 years creating and overseeing the full lifecycle of products;
- Proven experience of at least 2 years leading a team of product owners or product managers;
- Interest in subjects such as payment processing, digital banking, product led growth;
- Expertise in product documentation software and processes;
- A great ability to learn new practices, technologies, financial products and tools;
- Fluent English, we have customers from all around the world and it is commonplace for us to speak and write English when helping, supporting, and develop solutions with them;
What would we love to see - for bonus points:
- Previous experience with Financial Products, Payments Industry or Fintechs;
- Previous experience with fast growing environments - and teams;
- Comfort dealing with Marketing, Sales, Data Analysis and Technology;
- Previous experience with product localization;
What are we going to offer so you can do an amazing job?
- Sustainable work pace: 40 hours a week of an accelerated but not frenetic rhythm - no marathons or sleepless nights; The focus is on working smarter.
- The best tools money can buy so you can be productive in your work; (Macbook, Jetbrains licenses, Slack, Github, TravisCI, NewRelic, DataDog, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Tableau amongst others)
- Deep and fast code reviews for any of your pull requests - You will also do a lot of them :)
- Constant discussions about our practices and systems, everybody that wants to speak out is always heard and we are always open to new ideas, practices, and tools;
- You will be free to dedicate part of your time to improve our systems and implement quality features that make us more efficient or less error-prone;
- Frequent, fair, and transparent performance evaluations - all developers are evaluated with the same system and have access to the same career development opportunities;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!