EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
EBANX is looking for an experienced, curious and motivated Marketing Ops Coordinator to plan and carry out our data and automation project, to support all activities of demand generation and digital performance. You will manage a technical team, focused on projects, data, automation, optimization, development and reporting.
As a Marketing Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Lead a technical team (data analyst, automation analyst and front-end developers) to assure EBANX’s Marketing operations, focused on MKT optimized performance.
- Oversee and own marketing automation system (Hubspot) for global teams (LATAM, NA, APAC & EMEA) including the integrations with other tools, tracking and reporting.
- Define and prioritize projects, roadmaps and next steps to develop the marketing operations area, partnering with sales operations and other teams to define lead funnel targets and track business performance
- Technically, guarantee operation, visibility and decision making for:
- 1. the demand generation teams (in multiple EBANX business units), through data (complete funnel analysis, media campaign analysis and digital properties performance), automation (MKT communication and data flows on Hubspot, and the connection of data with Salesforce) and in-page improvements
- 2. LABS News team, through data (audience analysis and both paid and organic performance) and in-page special projects (front-end development in WordPress)
- 3. the Performance team (business digital properties and global digital brand presence)
- Maintain processes to support database health and growth, including contact and account enrichment, data hygiene, data quality, data governance and compliance with data privacy regulations (such as CCPA, GDPR, LGPD) in partnership with Cloud and IT Ops teams
- Own and optimize Marketing technology stack (Google analytics and all tools within EBANX digital properties) to drive efficiency in the execution of programs and campaigns
- For sustainability, establish and guarantee governance of all MKT data, tools and properties
What is indispensable for the job?
- Experience with people management and project management, with the ability to shift priorities while maintaining organization and control
- Strong analytical skills with ability to evaluate campaign performance data to optimize existing campaigns and channels, identify new opportunities and turn data into actionable insights
- In-depth experience with building and scaling marketing automation (Hubspot-certified a plus) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Experience managing front-end developers
- Experience leading cross-functional projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Be organized, possess great time management skills and have a methodical profile
- Be curious, self-taught, and always seek improvement
- Advanced to fluent level in English
What would we love to see?
- Experience in BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, etc)
- Experience with SalesForce
- Knowledge in commercial indicators or payments industry
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.