EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to work with autonomy, innovative style and ease in solving problems. This position will have a huge challenge in the hands, with interaction with other areas, presentations, analysis and reports at a high level of quality. If you have advanced English, expertise and desire to face this challenge, this job is for you!
As a Senior FP&A Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analyze the result in a detailed and analytical way, and generate opinions and performance indicators, referring to P&L (Gross Margin, Contribution Margin, EBITDA and Net Profit) vs Budget, Forecast and Actual. In addition to supporting the boards and other areas of the companies with financial information:
- Prepare presentations to the Board;
- Lead medium and long term financial planning.
- Perform full valuation analysis, including DCF and trading comparables.
- Development dynamics and complex financial models, including assumptions and sensitivities tests.
- Support the construction and automation of managerial reports, including the creation of important metrics.
- Participate in the company's Budget process, analyzing Actual vs. Budget and support the areas and business units to de the planning;
- Deep dive analysis and ad hoc projects. Conduct analysis providing insights to improve profitability.
- Collaborate in projects, share best practices, identify gaps, drive change, and help establish priorities.
- Cash flow analysis and projections;
What is indispensable for the Job?
- Solid experience with P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis.
- Solid financial modeling/valuation experience.
- Solid experience with budget and forecast process.
- Deep knowledge of financials indicators.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with different teams and under time constraints.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity.
- Advanced English.
- Initiative, Proactivity and Curiosity;
- Advanced Office package;
What else would we love to see?
- Big dream;
- Prior knowledge in SQL.
- Prior experience with financial products.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.