EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with analytical thinking and who is passionate about solving problems and building new processes from scratch.
Our mission is to excel in the global strategy execution, bringing governance and alignment across the organization, delivering products and solutions to support sustainable and scalable business growth. Our team is composed of multidisciplinary professionals who can easily navigate between different teams and topics from the most varied segments.
The Senior Business Analyst plays a pivotal role in delivering and being part of EBANX’s strategy!
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Collaborate intensively on designing business processes and deliver strategic projects
- Work closely with stakeholders (Finance, Product, Legal, Compliance, etc) to evaluate risks, map requirements, and guarantee excellent and efficient deliveries
- Create and update documents, procedures, and presentations to support the team and other stakeholders
- Work on multiple projects, from concept, launch to handover
- Study and obtain information to support business decisions, as well as providing insights and developing multiple scenarios within every project
- Support and aid different business units involved in the integration of numerous partners and providers.
- Build and update operational and financial workflows
- Previous work experience in the Payments and/or Banking industry.
- Solid analytical background. Must be comfortable in handling data and applying it successfully into the decision-making process.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Ability to communicate concisely and effectively across different areas of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English or Spanish.
- Proven track record in being part of complex projects from start to finish and working with a multidisciplinary team.
- A lot of commitment!
What else would we like to see?
- Knowledge in a third language (Spanish or English)
- Project Management skills
- Workflow Management
- SQL & BI knowledge
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.