EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally.
Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
As an EBANX Business Development Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Develop new business with leads that have potential to expand to Latin America;
- Negotiate and close sales 100% remotely (phone, email and video conference) managing opportunities around the globe;
- Market development focused on the segment of digital goods;
- Report your sales progressions on Salesforce;
- Make assertive forecasts for on going negotiations;
- Become an expert in the international payments market.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Relevant Sales experience with a successful track record, preferably within a high growth company;
- Experience selling B2B services: SaaS, ERP, digital services and/or payment solutions;
- Experience with Inside Sales, Outbound e Inbound;
- Knowledge of driving complex sales processes;
- Pipeline and CRM competence: knows how to manage a pipeline over time and forecast sales;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and have a resilient mindset to thrive within a competitive environment;
- Self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- Fluent English is mandatory and fluent Spanish is a great plus.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.