EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a HR Business Partner to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
As a HR Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing the strategic HR initiatives which are linked and aligned with the business imperatives;
- Provide leadership guidance and mentoring;
- Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change;
- Build organizational capability through ownership of talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management, employee development, succession planning and retention;
- Foster a culture of manager ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
Main requirements for this position:
- Experience working as an HR Business Partner or generalist experience, it’s a senior position, so it’s important to have +5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of an a specialist area is a plus (Compensation,Talent Management, Diversity or People analytics)
- Experience working with Commercial and International clients
- English proficiency: Advanced (very sharp, you will use on your daily basis)
- Spanish is a plus
Developed consultative and coaching skill
- Applying creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
- Used to handle appropriate analytical tools enabling leaders to provide input on strategic decisions
What else would we like to see?
- A smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative person.
- You must be hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.