EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Senior IT Corporate Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Understand and map business and technical requirements
- Map, create, update or improve business processes
- Architect, develop, deploy and assist on the maintenance of business IT projects
- Improving security and privacy compliance
- Offer consulting and counseling to business areas on new projects and initiatives
- Work continuously on digital improvement initiatives
- Automate everything
- Dev Ops Mentality
Main requirements for this position:
- Broad experience with IT in general
- Broad experience with business/enterprise applications (Service Now, Sales Force, ADP, Green House, Net Suite, Zen Desk, ERP, etc)
- Experience with IT infrastructure (network, applications, systems, etc)
- Experience with AWS, Azure cloud
- Experience with systems architecture, integration, automation
- Experience with network applications (Active Directory, file servers, web servers, database servers, etc)
- Experience with securing systems and applications
- Development skills for system integrations, automations, scripts creation, etc
- Agile project management methodology
- Good communication skills, being able to explain and understand the business requirements while talking to non-technical areas
- Intermediary-to-advanced English skills (reading, writing, conversation - will be tested)
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset.
- Good knowledge of IT frameworks such as ITIL and Cobit
- Good knowledge of security and privacy frameworks, laws etc (ISO 27001, ISO 27701, LPGD, GDPR, NIST, SANS, etc)
- Intermediary-to-advanced Spanish skills
- Azure/AWS certification
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.