EBANX is a global fintech company, incorporated in 2012 in Brazil, with the mission of connecting global online businesses to Latin American consumers and businesses. We partner with hundreds of globally well-known online brands, including some of the largest household brands from e-commerce, travel & hospitality, gaming, digital goods and services industries.
As we grew, our merchant portfolio has also expanded significantly and our services have gone beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions not only for cross border businesses but also local businesses of Latin American companies and different other consumer products and services for consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Pre Sales Manager to be part of the highly growing commercial team. Being a successful candidate, you must thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with high pressure, not only being able to think strategically but also rolling up sleeves and move things up quickly, entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation are the must-haves to succeed in this role. You will be responsible to create and execute the strategies to build a strong pipeline of merchants and also develop the team to achieve the ideal prospects, take active approaches to reach the merchants and lead by example.
- Identify and engage global high-potential businesses, develop and execute strategies to bring new business to EBANX;
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation to qualified calls (crossfuntional with Marketing team);
- Hire, develop and train the team (remotely) in best practices and sales workflows for scale;
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
The successful candidate has:
- A good track record in sales, preferably complex sales;
- Proven success as a sales leader
- Ability to understand technical sales and build great relationships
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Some experience with project management across multiple stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Native or Fluent English;
Nice to haves:
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools
- Prior experience at Tech Company
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Fluent Spanish
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Lots of flexibility and autonomy;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation).
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.