Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want.
EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to be part of our Business Operations team, focused on cross border payments. By joining EBANX, you will be responsible for analyzing big data sets and advocating for a culture informed and oriented by data.
The Business Operations team works together with Commercial, Fraud Prevention, Product and Account Management teams in order to deliver the best solution for our merchants and clients.
On you day to day activities you will find many opportunities to be involved with multiple business areas and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX. The ideal professional will influence different areas to make decisions based on data and will be able to abstract general business questions into robust analyses. From enterprise clients to SMB, you will help them to achieve success in Latin America. With your analyses, not only merchants but also more than 70 millions end users will continue having access to international products and services in flawlessly way.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Help the company to define its KPIs and the best way to keep them on track;
- Support the decision-making using data;
- Work closely with business areas and stakeholders;
- Be an influencer of a data driven culture;
- Create and validate hypothesis;
- Perform exploratory analysis to find answers;
- Communicate all the findings in data in order to improve the payments performance (success rate, acceptance rate, best practices);
- Adapt fast when priorities or situations change;
- Work with autonomy, but always having the team support;
- Focussed on the merchant centric reporting;
- Partner closely with the merchant team within BizOps to deliver insights;
- Focussed on all Partner reporting;
- Maintain all dashboards and ad-hoc business queries;
- Responsible for providing approval rate dashboards for Strategic Merchants;
- Responsible for maintaining monitoring alerts for Approval Rates: Brazil and Merchant Centric;
- Constantly analyze the approval rates trends for LATAM, Brazil and Strategic Merchants, sharing the results with Business Operations Teams for immediate action in non-standard cases;
- Desire to have a deep understanding of our business model;
- Analytical mindset;
- Proven experience in data analysis;
- Proficient in writing complex queries in SQL;
- Experience with data visualisation tools (Tableau, Looker, Qlik);
- Able to communicate in English (written and spoken);
- Always ask why and have an holistic approach to solve problems;
- Be customer oriented;
- Passion for being challenged and learning everyday;
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Previous experience in a startup environment;
- Python for data analysis and some automations;
- Storytelling skills;
- Desire to see the big picture;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.