We are looking for a Business Analyst eager to support the delivery of delightful products to the consumer in favor of the business. Our mission at the End-user business unit is to ensure a seamless, secure, and friendly experience for Latin Americans purchase with our merchants. Our apps have been used by more than 5MM users in Brazil and LATAM countries.
The Business Analyst plays a generalist role in fostering the business development, looking out for the market opportunities and competitive landscape, maintaining an excellent relationship with key partners and possible providers, and last but not least, supporting product management with forecasts and projections, updating the product P&L and building financial and KPI reports. So critical & analytical thinking is your daily basis routine. You will work collaboratively in a cross-functional & Agile-oriented team to evolve existing products and deliver new ones.
Your activities will be:
- Engage daily and work closely with product managers, senior functional managers, business analysts, and financial analysts.
- Update and create product & business P&L reports, forecasts, and projections.
- Nurture relationships with key business partners and providers, besides research and talk to new ones.
- Desk research on the market, partners, and competition.
- Act as one of the key points of contact for the product financials.
- Develop strong relationships with your internal stakeholders, mainly people from business and finance areas, ensuring regular communication.
- Take ownership of multiple demands.
- You know how to read and create a P&L from scratch
- You are very good with Excel
- You have great communication skills in English
- You are a highly self-motivated, resilient, and results-driven individual;
What else would we like to see?
- SQL & BI knowledge
- Previous working experience in B2C products.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!