EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods.
Today we offer local solutions in Latin America to companies worldwide that want to expand their payment methods portfolio to final consumers in the region.We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
EBANX believes in doing whatever it takes to make our Merchants successful, and the Technical Sales Engineer helps to drive that success every day. EBANX Integration team is seeking a skilled Integration Analyst to play a key role within the Commercial department. The selected candidate will join a team responsible for providing technical consulting and product guidance to Merchants looking to integrate EBANX and expand the EBANX payment methods portfolio in Latin America. This is a Merchant-facing role where the Merchant Integration Analyst will work with the post-sales team in Brazil, facilitating negotiations and technical solutions by performing technical selling of EBANX products and services.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with fast, innovative thinking to deliver strong communication, excellent Merchant interaction, and exceptional troubleshooting skills. The right person will have solid business acumen and can thrive in a highly collaborative (and highly supportive) team environment.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Work in collaboration with Account Management team and Solution engineers based in Brazil to help to conduct business requirements to fit Merchant needs;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet Merchant needs;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Persuading Merchants that a product or service will best satisfy their needs;
- Work with key internal stakeholders, including Product, Legal, Risk & Compliance and Development teams to address specific Merchant business requirements or new product features;
- Solving Merchant problems;
- Handle post-live communication and follow-ups with Merchants based worldwide;
- Act as main technical point of contact for all implementation-related activities throughout the integration lifecycle;
- Facilitate setting up Merchant accounts, provide technical support and guide Merchants through testing and pre-launch activities.
- Relevant experience with Customer/Merchant facing role, and deep understanding of APIs;
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related disciplines and a technical background;
- Excellent communication skills to translate API / technical terms to business/corporate stakeholders;
- Ability to successfully interact and dynamically adapt to communication styles with all levels of audiences including managers, and technical/IT staff;
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot Merchant integration issues;
- Effective time management skills to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Ability to function independently and in team environment;
- Fluent English (you'll use it every single day here);
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Strong presentation skills (Presenting to internal and external Business units);
- Past experience with software development;
- Some experience with payments (Credit Card, Banking, Online, Offline), especially with e-commerce systems, payments gateways, and payment processors is highly valued.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses.
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.