EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Partnership & Channel Development position to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be the tip of the spear of EBANX's growth in the US and Europe.
You will be responsible for building and managing merchant business from strategic payments and technology partners within the industry verticals and business segments supported by EBANX. This role will ideally suit a seasoned, ambitious and disciplined self-starter, with a high level of proficiency and a proven track record of success in new business solutions selling within the global payments or financial services ecosystem.
As a Partnership & Channel Development role you will be responsible for:
- Develop new strategic partners and implement business growth plans that achieve and exceed assigned sales quotas.
- Drive the entire channel sales cycle from initial engagement to closed sale;
- Deep consultation with prospect partners about business challenges and requirements, solutions optionality and benefits;
- Identify and qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal channel partners;
- Maintain a strong understanding of our competitive landscape, business strategy, and growth opportunities; and be proactive to put in place a new strategy if necessary;
- Build lasting and beneficial relationships with partners and other industry participants;
- Partner with and influences a cross-functional team internally (e.g. risk, product, marketing, legal and finance) to support growth initiative and deal execution;
- Respond to complicated and diverse RFIs and RFPs as they arise;
- At all times you will be a positive representative of the company and its brand and will conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism.
Main requirements for this position:
- Proven track record in a similar role with clear evidence of execution, preferably within a high growth company;
- Be based in the US or Europe;
- Experience selling complex B2B services or technology to C-Level decision-makers in the enterprise software (SaaS), ERP, or financial services verticals;
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience building a partner network specifically within the global payments and ecommerce ecosystem.
- Knowledge of driving complex sales processes: managing and leading layers of decision-makers;
- Keen awareness of key pricing and negotiation dynamics within a partnership and channel construct;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and have a resilient mindset to thrive within a competitive environment;
- Self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, within a small, lean team;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- You bring passion, energy and integrity to your day to day activities and above all you are a team player;
- International experience is preferred;
- Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel (up to 25% of the time)
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Lots of flexibility and autonomy;
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation).
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.