Based in Shanghai
We are a fast growing global fintech company in Brazil with our leading payment solutions to facilitate online businesses to quickly sell to LATAM consumers. We partner with hundreds of well-know online merchants, including some of the largest brands from e-commerce, travel & hospitality, gaming, digital goods and services
We are looking for an Sr. Account Manager with extensive experience in helping China based merchants and Chinese large enterprises to grow the business in LATAM.
It is important to have experience of managing a portfolio of large to midsize merchants and to deliver a year on year growth by providing tailor made services to each account and industry knowledge to facilitate the business expansion of our merchants, to quickly adapt into EBANX family, you need to have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, autonomous and fast learner, can take initiative and push it forward to get it done.
Knowledge of the payments industry is a differential but not a must,
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Manage a merchant portfolio and deliver a year on year growth on cross and up selling opportunities, Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Monitor, measure, and propose growth strategies to improve merchant’s business and be able to negotiate with merchants on commercial terms
- Being customer centric, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with merchants and leading them to an amazing experience by creatively solving problems for merchants
- Work closely with the other teams at EBANX to improve overall customer satisfaction;
- Frequent performance review with merchants to identity where can be improved
- Use Salesforce as your main tool to manage pipeline and opportunities
- Mandarin as a native language;
- Fluent English (interview process will be conducted in English);
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail mindset, can draw conclusions, make plans with data
- Good knowledge or 5+ years experience in e-commerce, OTA, Gaming or other verticals
- Experience as an account manager or business development of 7+ years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or related, MBA is preferred
- Overseas living and study experience is preferred
- Good communication and relationship skills;
- Self-manageable profile;
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Lots of flexibility and autonomy;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation).
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.