EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a JR Integrations Analyst to be part of our Integrations Team. The Integrations Assistant is responsible for supporting customers (merchants) to integrate with us by using our APIs or plugins.
As a JR Integrations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Support merchants during their integration process using our APIs or plugins;
- Provide post implementation experience to our merchants;
- Operate BackOffice systems;
- Attend tech meetings with Sales Team and merchants to clarify doubts regarding our integration methods;
- Manage and evolve our Integration documentation;
- Identify and implement improvements in our integration process in order to make it more simple and agile.
What is indispensable for the job?
- Relevant experience in integrations and deep understanding of APIs;
- Undergraduate or fresh graduated candidates;
- Ability to quickly assess and troubleshoot customers integration issues;
- Effective time management skills to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, being able to translate API / technical terms to business/corporate stakeholders;;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and a problem-solving mindset;
- Intermediate level of English and/or Spanish.
What else would we love to see?
- Basic familiarity with software & programming;
- Experience in any of those platforms: Wordpress, Magento, Shopify or WooCommerce;
- Previous experience in customer services;
- Payment processing or e-commerce experience;
- Advanced English for reading and conversation;
- Complete higher education in related areas (Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.).
Some technologies we use (for reference only):
- Git (Github);
- MySQL / SQL Server / PostgreSQL / Amazon Redshift;
- AWS & Azure clouds.