EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a GPM with strong experience and a track record of delivering scalable solutions in fast-paced environments. The GPM will work with both internal (e.g., Senior Management, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Support teams) and external stakeholders, such as partners and suppliers and also be responsible for the team's roadmap.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Define product line vision and strategy in your area and communicate the rationale behind the product decisions to the team and stakeholders.
- Lead directly individual contributors / Product Managers.
- Research, define and create solid specifications of features for new and current products.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer and business needs and identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Interact with project sponsors, other GPM, and multiple development teams to define and deliver complex cross-functional projects.
- Work along the engineering team, defining epics/user stories and provide guidance to the team regarding business rules, design and priorities.
- Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive it through to completion.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Excellent product management skills with several years of experience taking a product/service offering through its complete lifecycle and delivering highly scalable offerings.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively and also influence key partners for the program and work effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrate business acumen and skills in driving change by developing business proposals and driving implementation ideas telling great stories.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast paced environment.
- Great communication skills in written and spoken english.
What else would we like to see?
- Degree in business, marketing, IT or related.
- Finance/Fintech background/experience.
- Spanish communication skills.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.