EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for an Information Security Manager to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
By joining EBANX you will lead the Information Security and Cyber Security teams.
The Information Security team is in charge of all security and privacy initiatives related to compliance, laws, regulations and the certifications that EBANX needs for its operation, such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, LGPD, GDPR among others. This team is also responsible for all Security and Privacy Awareness initiatives.
The Cyber Security team is responsible for all initiatives related to the technological aspect of information security. This team work closely to other technology teams such as Information Security, Cloud Operations, Corporate IT and the development teams at EBANX, on activities that goes from network and system protection to Cloud and Applications security.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Lead our Information Security and Cyber Security teams
- Manage the skills and careers of people on your team
- Understand our business, our culture, our customers and the context in which we operate so that all information security initiatives are effective and efficient, maintaining our agility and respecting our values
- Operate and improve our ISMS
- Follow laws and regulations related to data protection and privacy
- Maintain and improve our current PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 certifications
- Lead our way to ISO 27701 certification
- Develop, operate and improve data protection and privacy management
- Operate and improve our Security Awareness program, continuously increase the maturity of ebankers in information security and privacy
- Define, measure, monitor and improve information security metrics and KPIs
- Measure, monitor and improve our information security maturity level using recognized frameworks
- Manage risk, vulnerabilities, threats, updates, incidents, privacy, data protection using recognized methodologies and frameworks
- Automate as much as possible actions, checks and validations of rules and settings
- Act very closely with the development, infrastructure, cloud and data teams seeking to address all issues related to security
- Act very close to our Global Risk & Compliance and Legal teams, addressing all common issues
- Seek integration with the business areas, understanding their contexts and working to obtain security by design in all aspects
- Meet audit requests and assessments from our customers
- Manage the operation of our software, systems and Cyber Security contracts
- Manage the security of our applications, knowing our Stacks, our programming languages and our development teams
- Conduct periodic security self-assessments, participate in our internal and external audits
- Knowledge of the ISO / IEC 27000 family of standards;
- Knowledge in PCI-DSS;
- Knowledge in cloud computing;
- Knowledge in COBIT and NIST SP 800;
- Knowledge of information security risks;
- Experience in team leadership;
- Advanced English.
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- Spanish is a very welcome differential, since our performance in LATAM is growing daily.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.